Still doing everything yourself? Take back your valuable time while still connecting with your customers online.
Your business is growing. Your team of trusted, go-to people should grow as well.
- You talked about yourself authoritatively online
- You were seen as a respected industry leader
- Your marketing had consistency and soul
- You had time to make what you wanted to make
- You had a collaborator on your side cheering you on
- You were able to relax and focus on what brings you joy
I'm here to lift the burden of figuring out what to write and to cultivate a strong online presence for you through copywriting and content marketing strategies.
It’s time to start marketing yourself as a leader and keeper of expert knowledge in your industry.
Marketing can mean:
- Website Copy
- Emails to Customers
- Advertising on Social Media
- Blog Posts
- Collaborations with other makers, writers, doers, thinkers, businesses, dogs (wait, maybe not dogs, but having a dog in your pictures is a sure-fire way to get noticed. That and babies…)
Trust me, I know doing it all yourself is hard.
That’s why you don’t have to do it all yourself.
I work with women entrepreneurs who want to grow their audience and gain profits, but who also don’t have time to do it all themselves.
Think about it: if you were able to do it all, you would. But life does not work that way. (I hate to be the one to break it to you. Don’t hold that against me!)
So, given the choice, would you rather brainstorm your next t-shirt design, plan an open house extravaganza, create a pretty printable, and whatever it is that brings you joy in your business or worry about keeping up with all of your social feeds, writing for you blog, and updating your about page in addition to everything you’re doing to grow your business?
You can’t be an expert in everything all the time. As Ron Swanson says, “Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.”
You need to do what you do best and trust someone else to do what they do best.
- Your dentist (why would you even think you could fill your own cavities? #thatswhatshesaid)
- Stylist (best advice I ever received: never cut your own bangs)
- Accountant (so many people would rather go to the dentist instead of trying to figure out their own taxes)
- Writer (because you have better things to do than try to figure out how to write an effective sales page).
I can’t do much of the former, but I can do the latter.
So, what can I do for you?
Social Media Management
Whether you need help with one network or the whole shebang, I have you covered.
Blogs, emails, website copy, ransom notes. Wait, no, not quite. Just the blogs, email, and website stuff.
Marketing Clarity Consulting
Break through uncertainty in your marketing with expert brainstorming and guidance so you regain your clarity and focus.
Wondering if we'd work well together?
We'd be awesome together if...
- You have an established business and know you need to delegate in order to move to the next level
- You are a creative, have a small boutique business, or focus on some other artistic venture
- You're open to brainstorming a better way to communicate your vision if it isn't clear
- You value other people's time - and appreciate when someone else doesn't waste yours
- You appreciate puns, cinnamon rolls, and good beer
Let me refer you to someone else if:
- You must control absolutely everything - I respect the hell out of that, but my kind of collaboration doesn't work that way
- You work around the clock and expect others to do the same (no, Miranda Priestly, I will not answer the phone at 4am, I don't care if your house is on fire. Call the fire department.)
- You can't clearly communicate goals and expectations
- You are wary to trust others to carry out your vision for your business
- You think tater tots are gross and haven't set foot inside a brewery